Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raleigh G Humphries has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have had bladder problems since I was born. I went to see Dr. Humphries when I was 19 and in college. I brought my file from my previous doctors that had all my prior medical problems listed and he never looked at it. He made me feel like it was a mixture of things that I was going wrong. Then he did a very painful cystoscopy which if he had looked at my chart, would have known that I JUST had one. He charged me a ton of money on that and sent me on my way. Never heard about any results. To top it off they screwed up my billing and it took them forever to get it right. I ended up having interstitial cystitis which is a very common bladder disease and I was exhibiting all the symptoms. Worst mistake of my life...
Uncaring, rude, and no bedside manner. Threw medicine down on the counter at me after I told him I could not take it due to reactions he said "Oh, Well!" He received a letter of reprimand from the Board for his actions. His response was a simple apology to them and said he could see where he was unprofessional and short with me.
40 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Locations & DirectionsEmergency Medicine Physicians Of Lenoir County Llc, 100 Airport Rd, Kinston, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raleigh G Humphries in this video.
Dr. Raleigh G Humphries is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kinston, NC.