3.2

Have you seen Dr. Raleigh G Humphries?

No bedside manors what so ever Better off to go head and see a veterinarian

Terrible, just terrible

I have had bladder problems since I was born. I went to see Dr. Humphries when I was 19 and in college. I brought my file from my previous doctors that had all my prior medical problems listed and he never looked at it. He made me feel like it was a mixture of things that I was going wrong. Then he did a very painful cystoscopy which if he had looked at my chart, would have known that I JUST had one. He charged me a ton of money on that and sent me on my way. Never heard about any results. To top it off they screwed up my billing and it took them forever to get it right. I ended up having interstitial cystitis which is a very common bladder disease and I was exhibiting all the symptoms. Worst mistake of my life...

Horrible!

Find someone else. I have never been spoken to like he spoke to me. Obvious he does not care. Wonder why he is in Burlington??? Called Alliance Urology were he was for a long time and asked what happened and all they could say was, "we had to let him go!"

Watch out

Uncaring, rude, and no bedside manner. Threw medicine down on the counter at me after I told him I could not take it due to reactions he said "Oh, Well!" He received a letter of reprimand from the Board for his actions. His response was a simple apology to them and said he could see where he was unprofessional and short with me.

Dr. Raleigh G Humphries is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winchester, VA.