Have you seen Dr. Ralph B Armstrong?

Healthy mom and baby doc

Always made sure baby and I were healthy and all my questions were answered. He was always the type that was better safe than sorry . Went above and beyond his job duties as an OB .

Refused to treat miscarriage

I was referred to Dr Armstrong as I was going through my 5th miscarriage. Their office spent a few days going over my paperwork, and communicating with my regular Dr, while i began having complications of the miscarriage. Finally the paperwork was completed so i called to be seen and then i was informed they would not see me because i was no longer pregnant and that if I was having any complications of a miscarriage i needed to be seen at my nearest ER. Yes, I'm going to trust my already messed up uterus to any ER butcher? I dont think so. How incredibly cruel and irresponsible. Thank you for making an already crappy situation worse.

Avoid

Physician is not honest about his intentions and performs unnecessary surgeries. He is deceptive as well as dangerous.

I was aprehensive about having a male OB/GYN but needed a specific exam that only Dr. Armstrong provides in the area. I was so impressed with Dr. Armstrong's bedside manner! He is knowledgeable, personable, informative and spent plenty of time with me at all of my visits. He has modern equipment, a very clean and relaxing office and professional office staff. He appears to care very much about his patients and makes every effort to make you feel comfortable...you are definately not "just a number". I would recommend him to anyone searching for an OB/Gyn. Only issue is that he only delivers at Hazel Hawkins Hospital in HOllister.

Made me feel at ease

I had not been for a pap in over 8 years and was definately nervous about finding a new doctor in a new town. Dr Armstrong was not only friendly and patient, but he was incredibly comforting and answered all of my questions.

Dr. Ralph B Armstrong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hollister, CA.