Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph S Augoslini MD
Dr. Ralph S Augoslini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph S Augoslini has 2 locations
473 E 12th Ave
Columbus, OH 43201
Book Online Now
Dr. Ralph S Augoslini has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Ralph S Augoslini Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ralph S Augoslini's office for more information.
200 Davis Heart Lung Columbus, OH : (614) 293-4947
473 E 12th Ave Columbus, OH 43201
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ralph S Augoslini is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Columbus, OH.