Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph S Augostini MD
Dr. Ralph S Augostini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph S Augostini has 2 locations
473 W 12th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
473 W 12th Ave Ste 200
Columbus, OH 43210
Book Online Now
Dr. Ralph S Augostini has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Ralph S Augostini has the following 8 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
Dr. Ralph S Augostini is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
It doesn't get any better than this doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ralph S Augostini - Posted on September 23rd, 2016
Dr Augostini is Ross Heart Hospital's greatest asset! We wouldn't go to any other electrophysiologist for my pacemaker and lead extractions and replacements! Knowing I have other issues which require top notch imagery, he suggested that when I was ready for a replacement, we go with an MRI-compatable device/leads. He's extremely bright and has an outstanding bedside manner! He spends as much time as his patient and family needs to understand and allay their fears and concerns. He's very aware of the patient's body and health while treating the heart. Thank you, Dr. Augostini
A truly caring and excellent physician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ralph S Augostini - Posted on October 15th, 2015
Dr. Augostini saved my life in 2006. He always makes me feel like my life is special and he cares about me as a patient. He has taken care of me for 9 years and never have I seen a change in the way he handles his patients. He is always smiling and honest. You can expect a straight forward answer about your condition and the excellent care for him and his staff. My heart depends on him and he is always there to fix it!
28 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1990
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Ralph S Augostini Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ralph S Augostini's office for more information.
473 W 12th Ave Columbus, OH : (614) 293-4967
473 W 12th Ave Ste 200 Columbus, OH 43210
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ralph S Augostini, MD - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology in Columbus, OH, in this video.
Dr. Ralph S Augostini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.