Dr. Ralph W Bashioum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph W Bashioum?

Former patient

He was very thoughtful and after first surgery made corrections needed.

Fat transfer

Sooo happy with the fat transfer to the lower part under my eyes. I would recommend

Dr. Bashioum is excellent

Dr. Bashioum is a very professional and personable physician. He is willing to sit and answer your questions and takes time to thoroughly explain the procedure in which you are interested. In the last 3 years I have had 2 procedures and I am very happy with the result of each. Likewise, the office personnel ensure that you are aware of pre and post surgery care and expectations. I would not hesitate to go back to him in the future.

Fantastic experience from consult to follow up!

I recently had lip augmentation via fat graft. I cannot tell you how happy I am and amazed at how natural it looks. My lips are symmetrical and there are no lumps, bumps or appearance of a “duck bill”. The procedure was a breeze and the healing process was very short. I did have a puffy face for a couple of weeks and I avoided running for 1 to 2 weeks as I was tender on my abdomen where the cells were harvested. All of which I was made aware prior to the procedure. As always, Dr. Bashioum and staff were fantastic. This was my second procedure with Dr. B and certainly not the last. He is an amazing surgeon that truly cares about his work and his patients

If you are considering plastic surgery go see Dr Bashioum. You'll be treated like one of the family. Dr Bashioum takes the time to make sure you are fully informed and comfortable. I was able to come back several times (at no cost) to have additional questions answered. I also loved the kind staff. They would always greet me by name. It really helped me relax a little because I originally felt anxious about surgery. The nurses called before and after my surgery to check on me. Dr Bashioum also called me the night of my surgery. I really appreciated that! I am doing great and couldn't be happier with my results. I am still welcome to go in for visits if any questions come up. If you are considering plastic surgery go see Dr Bashioum. You will be in expert/caring hands!

Great experience! I have had other consults and the staff and physician could not compare to Dr. Bashioum's office. They were all so helpful. I scheduled my surgery right away and am thrilled with my results. Highly recommend Dr. Bashioum!

I got Dr. Bashioum's cell phone number for 24/7 access in case I had questions after surgery.

I had breast augmentation to restore my breasts after breastfeeding 2 children. Great result and would recommend him highly.

I really felt my experience at Dr. Bashioum's office exceeded my expectations. I had been referred by a friend who was a former patient and she spoke very highly of Dr. Bashioum and his staff. I could not have been more pleased with my experience and the doctor's recommendations for me. I found him to be personal yet professional, approachable, kind, and reassuring and very patient with my questions. My surgery went very well and I LOVE my results! His staff has been top notch start to finish and I always feel special when I return. Great experience!

Not Impressed

I had a consultation for tummy tuck and breast lift. Staff was wonderful. Very caring and friendly. Dr. Bashioum, on the other hand, was quite condescending and arrogant. I def would not follow through with surgery with him because his consultation manners were pitiful. He was defensive to simple procedural questions and generally came off as quite arrogant.

Wonderful Doctor and Staff

I had a procedure done by Dr. Bashioum 13 years ago and having a different procedure done soon. Dr. Bashioum is very professional, makes me feel very comfortable in my decision to have surgery, is very informative, and his staff are super sweet and caring.

Very pleased

Dr Bashioum and his staff are great to work with. I expressed that I was pretty nervous about the whole experience and his team empathized and reassured me. Overall it was a great experience.

lacking in compassion and bedside manner