Dr. Ralph N Bharati Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ralph N Bharati?

Horrible Dr

He spent a total of less than 5 minuets with me and did not even look into my file it was ridiculous

Followed up with this Doctor after I my Psychiatrist relocated. He refused to keep me on the same program that has worked for me for 3 years. I felt like he was interrogating me. He did not read a single page of my file. Very unprofessional.

CR*ZY!

Upon my first visit he wanted to DOUBLE my dose of one med. Totally cut me off another (no taper). And, get me off a third via tapering over three months. I had been on the three above drugs in a dosage that was used for maintenance for the last 2 years/without problems. My brother is a doctor and said that for me to abruptly stop the one (as opposed to a taper) was very dangerous to my life. That it could even k*ll me. The one drug he doubled, I tried it once. I was SO OUT OF IT, that I seriously thought of calling to have somebody pick me up from work (although my drive home is less than 10 minutes). Totally did not listen to my concerns. Has no empathy. I imagine he 'cookie cuts' every one's meds. What a shame. The doctor he replaced was outstanding (Dr. Cox). When I suggested we try his new med routine in the summer, when I do not work - he flat out said, "NO!" Then he accused me of wanting "the easy way out". That is like telling a diabetic that needs insulin... that they are taking the 'easy way out' by getting daily injections of insulin. STAY AWAY if you know what is good for you. I was ONE and DONE. I chose to NEVER see this 'doctor' again. My MD brother said I should report him.

Best in Town!

Wonderful doctor and staff!

insurance fraud

my husband completed the stop program. i was told the total cost of the program was 1500 including the 8 weeks of classes. once we started receiving bills they billed my insurance for the initial 1500 and 150 for each class attened. when i tried to call to have this checked into i was hung up on by Dr Bharati's wife 3 times and was unable to get my issue resolved. since then our bill was sent to collections and the collection agency quickly returned all accounts to Bharati's office due to numerous complaints of over billing and insurance difficulties. i do recommend the program but i do NOT recommend this dr's office!!! Beware

The worst doctor I've ever seen

Totally unprofessional and uncaring. they get you into their "program" and literally abuse you.It's too bad that people who really need help get trapped in this program. The staff are poorl educated, and have serious personal issues of their own. They are inexcusably rude, cruel, and intolerant.There are too many GOOD options out there. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THESE MANIACS!!!!

Would Never Recommend

I suggest you check other website ratings of this doctor before you see him.