- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ralph A Blackwood Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Ralph A Blackwood Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ralph A Blackwood Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Ralph A Blackwood Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ralph A Blackwood Jr
Dr. Blackwood Jr graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Blackwood Jr works in Roanoke, VA and 1 other location and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Blackwood Jr is affiliated with Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital and Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital.