Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Bucy MD, PHD
Dr. Ralph Bucy, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Montgomery, AL and Prattville, AL (and 4 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Bucy is affiliated with Uab Highlands, Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Uab Medical West. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Bucy has 7 locations
619 19th St S
Birmingham, AL 35233
Book Online Now
Dr. Ralph Bucy has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Ralph Bucy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bucy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Uab Medical West
32 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Ralph Bucy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ralph Bucy's office for more information.
2000 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL : (205) 801-8000
400 Taylor Rd Montgomery, AL : (334) 277-8330
124 S Memorial Dr Prattville, AL : (800) 822-8816
1201 11th Ave S Birmingham, AL : (205) 930-7100
2105 E South Blvd Montgomery, AL : (334) 288-2100
619 19th St S Birmingham, AL 35233
500 22nd St S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-7776
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ralph Bucy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.