Dr. Ralph J Cahaly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph J Cahaly?

Not Impressed

Doctors/office was late opening so we waited outside. A seemingly new technician wasn't really sure what to do and had to call in another technician to help.

Canceled appointment for sick boy when 10 minutes late

I've never been this angry at a service provider. My 8 y.o. son has severe seasonal allergies and we are seeking an effective treatment. These allergies impact his life in difficult ways, swelling of the face and eyes, sneezing, constant running nose, now moving into throat and chest. We were referred to AAP Asthma and Allergy in Milford and set up an appointment for today that required two days prior of no medication and a lidocaine treatment in advance for my son's arm, where they would test for allergies. Appointment was set for 9:30, construction and GPS issues caused my wife and son to arrive in vicinity and call from parking lot at 9:40. Receptionist informed them they were 30 minutes late and the testing could not be performed today. OK, they were late, but not 30 minutes. Receptionist offered to reschedule for next Wednesday. No understanding, no leeway offered on the appointment time. Not a good approach for a service industry provider. Admittedly my wife and son should have been on time, but this is a sick young boy - must you be so draconian in enforcing appointment times? I called and asked for their side of the story, and they said we were 20 minutes late for the appointment and there was not enough time to do the tests because they were working a half day today, closing at 12. Nice for them, tough for my son. I'll encourage others to find a different provider when faced with Asthma and Allergy issues. Seems I have to at least provide one star above, they don't deserve it.

Excellent! My daughter went from having three medicines for her asthma and allergies and she is down to just one medicine. Dr Cahaly spent a great deal of time with my daughter...more than any other doctor that we have been to.

great doctor, I highly recomend

all I can say, is Dr. Cahaly is great, Im very pleased with my first app with him, very pattience and caring.