Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph E Carter III
Dr. Ralph E Carter III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laurinburg, NC, with other offices in Pembroke, NC and Bennettsville, SC . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Scotland Memorial Hospital. Dr. Carter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph E Carter III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ralph E Carter III has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Ralph E Carter III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Bowman Gray School Of Medicine
Dr. Ralph E Carter III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ralph E Carter III in this video.
Dr. Ralph E Carter III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laurinburg, NC.