Dr. Ralph L Carullo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph L Carullo?

Best Vein Doctor in Las Vegas

I can't say enough great things about this office. After years of postponements, months of research and visiting both a prestigious hospital and a "vein chain", I chose to go to Las Vegas Vein Center for a consultation with Dr. Ralph Carullo. This was totally free Dr Carullo was amazing! I felt so comfortable with Dr. Carullo's friendliness, expertise and knowledge that I decided to start my first treatment right then and there. I have since gone back twice in about a two-week time frame and have been treated with the utmost care each time. Dr Carullo is the best. He answers all of my (sometimes repetitive) questions and makes me completely comfortable at every visit. The office is beautiful and clean, which is a must for a germaphobe like me:) I'm getting treatments for reticular and spider veins that I have hated since my teenage years. With Dr Carullo's magical and thorough hands, I am on my way to the beautiful legs I've always dreamed of. My advice is simple: go to the best!

Awesome caring doctor

Dr. Carullo was personable & proactive. I come from a Family of Physicians -so I'm used to Old School Drs. He certainly provides like that. I recommend him to anyone!

very attractive couple of doctors!!!

First office visit

My primary care Dr. is his wife, but on my last visit she was jammed up so he filled in for her. After spending time with Ralph Carullo he is much more suited for me. He is kind and has a great bedside manner and listens which is hard to find in a Doctor. i now want to switch and have him as my primary care Doctor. His wife F. carullo is a good Doctor but is to fast for me she doesn't spend enough time with me and rattles things off too fast. I know Doctors are busy but the other day i waited 30 minutes over my appointment time to see her for a 5 minutes visit which was not enough time to cover going over lab work and other tests she had ordered . I'm beginning to feel like a number instead of a patient to her and too much is left to her office stafff that they don't always remember to get to do. I don't want to be given my test results by her staff thats her job.

Great doctor !!

Quick, caring, accurate & great stuff.

Great Doctor with a nice bedside manner. Made me feel as comfortable as possible in an uncomfortable situation. Gave an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment plan. I highly recommend Dr. Carullo.

Great Doctor

Dr Carullo is such a down to earth, great guy who treats me like family when I see him.

Top of the line Doctor

A doctor who sincerely listens, cares and makes accurate diagnosis with quick and curtious follow up. Staff is friendly and efficient.

Dr. Ralph L Carullo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.