Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Doerr
Dr. Ralph Doerr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Doerr is affiliated with Viahealth of Wayne Newark, Buffalo General Medical Center and Erie County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Doerr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ralph Doerr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.