Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ralph E Duncan III has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
This doctor seems to have something to prove - bad bedside manners is one thing but EVERYTHING is bad with him. Scarring, poor healing, no proper exam ... Let alone a DOG in the next room while he is doing surgery?!?!? Save yourself. Go somewhere else like the other reviews say. You'll be happy you did.
Rude staff. Long waits and so so procedures. Plenty of appointments - but why ever would that be?? The other urologists in the area are prompt and courteous. You may have to wait but the difference in treatment and quality is well worth it. And this is not an area of expertise to gamble (already too late for me). GO ELSEWHERE. You will be glad you did.
Dr. Duncan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Ralph E Duncan III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ralph E Duncan III in this video.
Dr. Ralph E Duncan III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.