Dr. Ralph Cox Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Cox Jr?

I do not recommend.

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Dr Cox has been my Primary Physician since I moved to Texas. He always told me that I did not have major issue. After the last check up in 2015, I asked him to give me the medical reports. My blood readings were always good and still good. He only talked about the blood readings. I noticed abnormal readings in the EKG that were measured by the machine. I do not know much about EKG graphs. Actually EKG machine writes down the abnormal readings. Then I questioned him about these readings. He said I have to see heart specialist because of my age. I asked him the last 5 years of EKG records. Abnormal readings were on all EKG recordings. He never mentioned me any problems until I questioned. I have seen a heart specialist in 2015 and he found major issues in my heart electrical system and valves. I always exercise, so the symptoms were not very obvious to me, I always blamed on excessive coffee use if my heart races. Dr Cox was very ignorant. He only focused on blood readings and any complaints if I have. He ignored the EKG results. Now I am a serious heart patient. I could have avoid it if he asked me to see the heart specialist earlier. I suggest to avoid him for any medical care.

RN

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Dr Cox was our family doc when he was still practicing here in California. We just miss him we hope he's doing fine

Patient

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Cox was both my doctor and my friend! He understood me better than any doctor ever could and I miss him terribly. I pray for him daily and look for him on social media as well, but I would highly recommend him to anyone! He is an excellent doctor and a very special person indeed. If you ever get on Facebook Dr. Cox like the rest of the world, please send me a friend request! God loves you and so do I! God bless!

Posted on December 28th, 2015

A wonderful caring Man. He takes. Time to listen bed did manner is awesome. I could talk to him about anything. Hope you get well soon

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr. Cox is wonderful!!!!

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Cox is a wonderful Dr!

Posted on June 6th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Cox for many years and have been very pleased with the level of care I have received from him! Unlike many doctors he doesn't treat me as if he is in a rush to get to the next patient. He is very thorough and takes time to answer my questions and also makes sure that I am fully informed of my health issues and how to address them.

Found a great doctor!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Cox is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes time with each patient, he listens to what to have to say. Great bed side manner. My family members have seen him for years. He doesn't make you sit and wait very prompt. A great doctor!

Avoid this dr.

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr. Cox is irresponsible. Provide expired medicines and do not contact patient afterwards.

Posted on January 12th, 2010

It is refreshing to find a doctor that listens to you and is answers every question now matter how many or how much.

Great doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

Dr cox has been my doctor since I was 17. He is a great person and doctor. I can't complain I would recomend this doctor to everybody I know. My whole family has been treated by him, thank you dr cox.

Posted on October 9th, 2017