Dr. Ralph Garramone Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Garramone Jr?

Lipo and eye lid procedures

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

I had Dr. Garramone do lipo surgery and after following directions over the last few months, have lost over 35 pounds and I have a waistline! I recently had eye lid surgery, upper and lower and I look years younger and only a week of wearing sunglasses. I went to work the next day. I have had good service with all the staff except one snarky receptionist once, but she might have been having bad day. I'm happy with Dr Garramone. I don't expect miracles but I like what I now have and when I can, I'll do what I can, if I feel like it, to make myself look better....for myself , not for others.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I had my second breast surgery with Dr. Garramone and what a huge disappointment. Having to have another surgery to correct it.

Not even sure I had surgery!

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Go to anyone else but this doctor. After spending an exorbitant amount of money, time, and surgery, you will be sorely disappointed.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

The best!!!

Great experience

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I have wanted a breast augmentation for years. I finally decided to just go ahead and do it! I did research for a few months, and looked at doctors in Sarasota, FL, Fort Myers FL, and Orlando FL. I had previously been told by a friend of the family that Dr. Garramone was the best. After comparing many Dr's I decided, based on pictures, reviews, personal accounts from individuals in the community, and my expierence at my consultation, that Dr. Garramone was going to be my Dr. Dr. Garramone took the time to answer all my questions at the consultation, and his staff was professional, prompt, and friendly. When the days of my surgery neared, the anistisiologist called, and answered the list of questions I had for her. The next day I met with her and the Dr. Who answered any last minute questions, and eased my worries. I was a 32 A and the Dr. told me what size would look natural, and I'm so glad I went with his professional opinion, rather than my initial want. He took the time, while in surgery to use incisors , and try different sizes. I drove three hours to have Dr. Garramone, and his staff be apart of this process, and am so glad I did. Overall I would definitely recommend Dr. Garramone to a friend!

Save your money

Posted on October 19th, 2013

Doctor and his staff are not the best. Save your money

Posted on August 4th, 2012

great job on my "mommy makeover"

Posted on March 30th, 2017