Have you seen Dr. Ralph C Goodman?

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Dr. Goodman was my endo in Memphis, TN for 10 years before he moved to FL. The BEST doctor I ever had for my thyroid in 25 years.

The Best!

Dr Goodman is a caring, compassionate, conscience, qualified doctor with a personality/bedside manner to match. He takes time, listens, talks at the patient’s level, and follows up. His staff is efficient and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Ralph Goodman,

Dr Goodman is a caring physicians. He strives to educate you in your diabetes control. His staff is very attentive and knowledgeable.

Initial visit as new patient

Dr. Goodman was very professional, thourough & genuinely interested in my health care. He worked with me to develop a plan to help me reach health goals that are attainable for me. I highly recommend him to other patients.

Dr Ralph Goodman is extremely thorough & he listens.

My husband, myself, my daughter-in-law, her Mother & sister all use Dr. Goodman. We plan family trips to see him twice a year & drive from Memphis to Miramar Beach rather than change doctors. We have been using him for about 30 years. He is absolutely THE BEST!!!!!!

No up-to-date info on HRT, sarcastic attitude, poor medical advice

Shockingly little knowledge (or acknowledgement) of up-to-date info on endocrine disrupting chemicals and bio-identical HRT. Definitely a friend of Big Pharmaceutical who came down here to coast along to retirement. No real interest in the patient's case, combined with a snarky attitude, made an uncomfortable visit that was a waste of time. He gave a health-threatening recommendation that shocked my 2nd & 3rd opinions. Would definitely recommend Dr Kamel or Dr Caputo instead.

I of the best doctors I've ever had, and I've had a bunch

Very courteous, spend time with patient's to find out what problems they are having.

Great Doctor

Very caring thorough doctor who is always willing to carefully explain the situation & treatment options available.

nursing staff is not consistent with returning phone calls. Not pleasant to deal with on the phone. Takes forever to get any kind of results such as lab tests etc. When it is time to refill your medications, nursing staff is hard to get a follow up.

Worth the wait

We had issues getting an apointment because the doctors schedule was booked solid. But their was a cancelation and we were able to get in. Dr Goodman was FANTASTIC. He was very caring and took time to explain every thing. My daughter was the pt. She was VERY nervous, as where her parents. He was very patient with all our questions. He had to do a neck biopsy. Did it right there in the office. Again he was caring and explained everything. He treated my daughter the way I think that he would have treated his own child. Calmed her, her worried mother, and her concerned father. However the lady that drew the blood work could have been more a little more compassionate and caring. She was a little on the rude side.

Dr. Goodman is the most caring and helpful doctor. I have referred many friends to him and they all feel the same. He is an excellent endocrinologist.

Dr. Ralph C Goodman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Destin, FL.