Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ralph E Hatcher
Ralph E Hatcher is a Doctor primarily located in Zionsville, IN. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
I thought my son had Pink Eye, so I took him to an after hours clinic. The doctor said he did, gave him a prescription and said that he couldn't go back to school for a week because he was highly contagious. I got home and left a message for our regular doctor. They called back the next morning and said he would not be contagious after taking the medicine for 24 hours. If I had listened to Dr. Hatcher, he would have missed a Boy Scout campout and 4 days of school!
After visits to three other physicians Dr. Hatcher took the time to review the entire history and pursue the likely causes of my problem. A chest x-ray brought him concerns about fairly rare pulmonary conditions and the diagnosis of sarcoidosis was established. Dr. Hatcher uses experience with excellent training and compassion to arrive at a diagnosis. He's a rare example of wisdom and experience, with compassion; sadly becoming a last art of medicine.
Excellent physician with experience in the emergency department, urgent care, and family practice. If you like your physician to have lots of experience and to also be intelligent, wise, and worldly he is the doctor for you. He is also a professor at Butler Univ. where he teaches pre-pharmacy and PA students.
Ralph E Hatcher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1650 W Oak St, Zionsville, IN
Ralph E Hatcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Zionsville, IN.