Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ralph T Heap has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Heap was not qualified to perform my ankle surgery. He had me do physical therapy for 5 months before he finally requested an MRI and realized my ankle was out of the joint, this was after multiple xrays and office visits. When he took the screw out of my ankle he didn't have the correct screw driver size so I laid on the table for 45 minutes with my ankle open and numbed while they went down to the hospital to get the correct size. I had to get another surgery from the Mayo Clinic, who had to fix his surgery and said it looked like my care was substandard. He should not have ever performed my surgery and he should have compensated me for my losses, I didn't walk for 10 months because of him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
40 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Medical Center
Dr. Ralph T Heap accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIasis Health Care, 10238 E Hampton Ave Ste 406, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Ralph T Heap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.