Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ralph R Kazer has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I wish I could give a 0-star rating. Dr. Kazer was horrible. He did two of my retrievals at Northwestern (it's a turnstyle at Northwestern so you never know which Dr will do your retrieval or your transfer). He arrived to my first retrieval late (unacceptable with IVF!) The nurses had to go find him. He barely looked at me and tossed the consent form across the table at me. In both of my retrievals when I was unlucky enough to have him, he retrieved the fewest eggs by far (60% of what FCI retrieved once I wised up and went there). I had far more follicles going into the retrieval, so this was pure laziness on his part. And his crew got the worst results 1 embryo and 0 embryos. I averaged 5 embryos per retrieval at FCI. You don't realize how horrible Kazer and Northwestern are until you go elsewhere. Do not waste your time or money with him.
Scary guy. Told me his associate would be repairing my fallopian tube so that I could get pregnant. Did the operation himself and "Threw in a tummy tuck" without my knowledge or permission. I told him that would interfere with my desire to get pregnant, and he told me he could have taken more, as if I was fat at 128 lbs. True lunatic. Never got pregnant.
My experience is that he is only concerned as a businessman not as a caring doctor, I mean he is concerned how much money he can make a year. He does not care of my situation because he is not engaged in my case, even he is in the clinic and I have an appointment with him, he will not see me, he sent the nurse to follow up. I think instead of pay him I should pay my money to the nurse, because in my treatment he saw me only twice and the rest of the visits was the nurse. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM AS A DOCTOR!!!!!!
I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor. He lacks a caring bedside manner,spends almost no time with the patient and gave up on me after one cancelled cycle of IVF (no doubt because he is concerned about his stats and is not willing to take on "challenges"). He also failed to treat me and disclose to me something that was found on a test he did. It took another doctor to catch Dr. Kazar's oversight and treat the medical issue. Overall, my experience under Der. Kazar's care was a negative one. Go somewhere with a higher success rate and a more caring staff.
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
39 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Ralph R Kazer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Fertility And Reproductive Medicine, 259 E Erie St Ste 2400, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ralph R Kazer in this video.
Dr. Ralph R Kazer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.