Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ralph R Kiriat has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ralph R Kiriat has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Ralph R Kiriat has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 7
I made an appointment for the doctor because of an emergency and before I got to his office he left. The receptionist told me I did not have an appt and I said I made it with the other women and talk to her. She said she was busy. If I did not have an appt why did my primary care doctor send them a referral. How does a doctor let these women run his office and deal with his patients. TERRIBLE NEVER WOULD GO TO THIS DOCTOR OR RECOMMEND.
Dr. Kiriat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1976
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Ralph R Kiriat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsRalph R Kiriat Md, 3588 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Ralph R Kiriat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.