Dr. Ralph E Layman III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph E Layman III?

Emergency Trauma & Critical Care Nurse

Dr. Layman cares!!! He will rule out any other possibilities before he even suggest surgery!!! I say he's thorough and doesn't like to waste time or health care providers' money!!!

I think back to his kindness after follow up surgery, his care explaining all the answers for my questions, his going out of his way to to call other doctors I needed to see, and had staff make follow up apts. with them for me . I feel like I am in good hands under his care, a physcian who is bright, very dedicated, caring, and humble.

The Greatest Doctor in the World!!!

Dr. Layman saved my husbands life, not once but twice. He is a very personable and caring Dr. and person. I wish he was a Dr. for every industry in the medical field because he would be my choice for everyone. We love Dr. Layman. He is the greatest in every respect. Thank you Dr. Layman!!!

Well Done Dr. Layman

Ok so I had a transplant on my leg which I had stupidly not gotten checked and he showed me so much kindness and care that I told him everything about me. He told me that he had a daughter and there was just so much energy in his voice. His patients should never fear! He is here!

Dr. Ralph E Layman III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.