Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph A Lemcke III
Dr. Ralph A Lemcke III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatopathology and Dermatology. Dr. Lemcke is affiliated with Diamond Childrens Medical Center and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Lemcke has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph A Lemcke III has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I went to see Dr Lemcke for some moles on my face. His staff was friendly and got me in to see him with very little wait. He treated several moles on my face that I had some concerns about. The procedure was done quickly and with very little pain. He reviewed the results of my slides at my follow-up appointment and everything looked good. The spots where the moles were removed have healed up nicely and I'm very happy with the results. He was friendly and I felt very comfortable with his knowledge. He clearly knows what he's talking about. I would, and already have, recommended Dr Lemcke to my friends & family.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lemcke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Ralph A Lemcke III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLemcke And Flieger, 6542 E Carondelet Dr, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Ralph A Lemcke III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.