Dr. Ralph Levitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Levitt?

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Was dx with TTP 12 years age, Dr Levitt was my doctor. Very compassionate and very caring. He got me well, as I am doing fine 13 years later. Thank you for all the caring staff that helped me during plasma pheresis, chemotherapy, and spleenectomy.

Love him

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Dr. Levitt has the best side manner and knows how to answer questions for kids. Yes I lost my dad and mother respectifully(1995 and 2000) but he was the best doctor we had. He had been my dad's doctor for 13 years and my moms after dad died. Hope he keeps on for years. Eventually cancer does get a person, but he did great on chemo and radiation treatments for my parents. We even tried some experiemental. Thanks again for all you did for our family.

Posted on April 15th, 2012

My mother was told she had cancer by Dr Levitt in a very cold uncareing way .... after her suggested treatments failed... Dr Levitt dismissed her case and without hope she died soon afterdon't get involved with this Dr. he doesn't show kindness or compassion.

Posted on September 14th, 2015