Dr. Ralph A Liebelt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph A Liebelt?

Liebelt is the absolute worst surgeon ever. He infected me with MRSA on the OR table. Never followed up with me after numerous phone calls, so I had to go to their ER to find out I had MRSA which is still a problem today and every time I have any surgery. Never apologized, sent his "fellow" in to do his dirty work. I would not send my dog to them.

very mixed

I had a knee replacement at the Specility Hospital next door to the Office complex. My knee became infected and I had a very bad experience with the hospital . I ended up paying several thousand of dollars for care that Medicare did not cover and several months of pain and IV antibiotics. No one every said a word of kindness. They acted like it was my fault. I have found it very difficult to communicate with his staff about perscription refills.Several days go by without anyone returning calls.

Never received a post-op phone call after discharged. Have left messages about post-op pain and have had less than courteous triage nurses tell me they were sending messages to doctor. 24+hrs later still waiting for a call back. Wow!

hip replacement

Dr. Liebelt did a total hip replacement on my left hip. I received excellent care both from Dr. Leifeblt, his PA, and the hospital staff. The surgery was five months ago. I am now pain-free and the hip is great!