Dr. Ralph Lilly Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Lilly?

Dr. Lilly is THE BEST!!

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Lilly has been my neurologist since a brain bleed in late 2004. He is an amazing diagnostician, has been practicing for a long time, and is a great man besides being also being an incredible physician. He listens carefully to your story, orders tests/procedures if he deems it necessary, and then makes wise, informed medical decisions on your behalf based on test results and his background, training, & years of experience. I admire and respect him more than words can describe. He has never failed to provide an effective treatment plan for my many medical issues. He and his staff are consummate professionals, and my family & I rely on him for the ultimate in neurological care and treatment. We have come to think of him as a member of our family.

Posted on May 25th, 2015