Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ralph R Madeb has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ralph R Madeb has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Ralph R Madeb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ralph R Madeb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Made an appointment came in with my Dr's referral as well an an authorization from my Health Insurance co. I was turned away because they claim I needed a referral from my PCP (which I had and presented). My pcp's office called three time to enquire what was wrong with the referral so they can fix it before my re-scheduled appointment and was hung up on 3 times.
My son had testicular cancer. Dr. Madeb and his staff were the best. Dr. Madeb took all the time we needed to answer all of our questions. He never rushed us or made us feel like a bother. He is a hero in my families eyes. I am happy to report that my son has been cancer free now for 4 years. Thank you Dr. Madeb and staff from the bottom of my heart.
Dr. Madeb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Technion Israel Institute Of Technology
Graduated in 2001
University Of Rochester
Dr. Ralph R Madeb accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGuthinger & Madeb Urology, 36 Ellicott St, Batavia, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ralph R Madeb, MD - Urology in Batavia, NY, in this video.
Dr. Ralph R Madeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batavia, NY.