Dr. Rafael J Marrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafael J Marrero?

Excellent ENT

Dr. Marrero was very interactive and kind with our child. We had tube placement in both ears and this was a scary experience for us as parents, but Dr. Marrero made us feel comfortable with the surgery and the process involved and the nurses and staff were wonderful as well. I would highly recommend Central Arkansas ENT to anyone.

Excellent physician.

We love Dr.Marrero! Two of my son's had their tonsils removed by him and there were no complications and both healed very well. He is very good with all three of my children.

Easier than Expected!

My 8 year old daughter had her tonsils and adenoids removed by Dr. Marrero 2 1/2 weeks ago using the Coblation procedure. The procedure was at the Conway Regional Hospital, 15 minutes from home. It made for ease or transportation quick and with check-in, procedure, and discharge was home in 2 hours! My daughter is up playing by early afternoon and eating soft solids in 3 days and regular diet within 10 days. I would highly recommend Dr Marrero, the Conway Regional Hospital, and the wonderful staff to anyone looking for this procedure and/or ENT.

Great Doctor

Dr. Marrero fixed my deviated septum. I can breath and sleep much better. There was very little after surgery pain and bleeding. There wasn't any bruising around my nose or eyes. I highly recommend Dr. Marrero.

Got things going- fast.

As soon as Dr. Marrero examined me I had appointments for exploratory surgery, imaging and an oncologist. This was within a few days. He called several times to check up on me and I've already been back for a follow up exam with him. I feel he went out of his way to move my treatment along as quickly as possible.

Very Thorough

I saw Dr. Marrero for a thrush/yeast infection in my mouth. I was very impressed. For one thing, they got me in same day that I called. Dr. Marrero took lots of time in reviewing my complicated background, and selected an appropriate plan for me to follow to get cleared up. I've since done several follow ups and have been very impressed each time.

Wonderful ENT

I was referred to Dr. Marrero by my PCP and my first visit was great he jumped right in to find out why I was having trouble breathing and found that I had nasal polyps and prescribed a weeks worth of steroids. I went back for a recheck today and results of my CT scan and my condition had drastically improved in just 1 week. No Surgery for now! Yeah it's good to see a Dr. That doesn't think of surgery as the first option.

My 6 yr old daughter had her tonsils and adenoids removed 2 weeks ago via coblation technique. She was able to each soft foods on post op day 2 and returned to her full diet around day 10. She was able to return to school on post op day 4. Recommend a humidifer while sleeping to prevent throat from getting too dry especially if your loved one is a mouth breather when they sleep. Overall the experience went as the doctor explained during our consult and nothing like the horror stories I had heard about from people who have had surgery over 10 years ago. Coblation assisted technique is the way to go.

Great visit

I enjoyed my visit with Dr Marrero. He was very thorough, friendly and takes his time and listen to his patients. Explains everything to a T. I value his professional opinion and he gives me hope.

Great Doctor!

We were certain our daughter needed to be tested for allergies but Dr. Marrero wanted to try some things before jumping right in to allergy testing. We're so grateful because so far, it has worked and it spared her from having to go through that process.

I have never had a doctors office call me at home to make sure I was comfortable after my surgery. i really appreciated the extra effort that came from him and his staff. Thank you!

Politzer

I saw Dr. Marrero today and he used the Politzer maneuver to pop my ears. Finally, relief after 3 months! So happy.