Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ralph R Mingle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Cardiovascular Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Mingle is the most knowledgeable Doctor I have ever been to. I trust Dr. Mingle's diagnostic ability 150%. He is the only MD that I trust with my life. I have been under Dr. Mingle's care for approx 20 yrs and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a very smart and truly caring doctor. I do have to agree with the last blogger about Dr. Mingle's Nurse Bridget. She is incompetent and rude. Its too bad St. Luke's can't find a better Nurse for a doctor of Dr Mingles caliber..
Don't have anything particularly bad to say about this doctor. Don't have anything good to say, either. HOWEVER--his staff is totally unprofessional, uncaring, keeps you waiting, rude, overbearing, etc. I will never go back to this office again. In particular, Brigid, his triage nurse, is unbelievably rude, unprofessional, and feels entitled. She is haughty, and has caused more than a few patients to leave this practice, I am sure. In a city this size, there are so many better options for your health care needs. Don't waste your time.
Dr. Mingle has been my physician since 1990. I followed him to St. Luke's because he is that good. I recommend him with hearty enthusiasm.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Mingle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Ralph R Mingle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Lukes Medical Group Southridge, 12541 Foster St Ste 300, Overland Park, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ralph R Mingle in this video.
Dr. Ralph R Mingle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.