Dr. Ralph E Moore III Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ralph E Moore III?

patient

Dr. Ralph Moore III put me at ease after my 1 + hr wait with appt. I hope injections he recommended will work as well as he told me. I am @ end of treatment options with ankle lack of lubrication.

Rita Oates

I had to have a surgery on my wrist. I was very edgy about it. Dr. Moore took the time at the hospital before the procedure to explain everything and definately made me feel more comforable and confident on what was about to be done. My follow up after surgery was with great concern from Dr. Moore that I do the right things so that I may heal properly. He showed compassion before and after my procedure. What a champ he was!