Dr. Ralph G Nader Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ralph G Nader?

Love him

Dr Nader (and team) are fantastic

Dr. Nader is professional, caring and competent. I trust him without hesitation. His team is fantastic as well. I feel very well cared for and his care has had a positive impact on my health and life.

1st visit excellent bedside manner , supporting was also professional and courteous . It appears I have found an excellent doctor with in depth knowledge of my medical concerns. Thank you Dr. Nader

One of a kind!

Dr. Nader is the yardstick against whom all physicians should be measured. He is not only an exceptional clinician and an academic, he demonstrates genuine compassion for and interest in his patients. I've never had a physician spend more time with me, examine me so carefully, or listen to me so intently. I told him that he is a gentleman and a scholar and that he is!

Mr. G

Good and attentive to his clients and very helpful with explaining any question that you may have regarding your health .

Dr. Nader saved me an operation

Mr. Cardiologist Dr. Boros in Key West said my only option was to install a pace maker in my heart. I got a second opinion with Dr. Nader in Miami and he was able to fix the problem in one visit. Now I take on pill a day and I've been fine for about 11 years. Having a pace maker installed is serious business, as wires are run up the veins and attached to the heart and then hooked up to a battery operated unit in your chest. Dr. Nader came recommended by a business associate and it was the best decision that I've made.

Ralph Nader is the best!

I have been seeing Dr. Nader for quite a number of years because of various cardiac issues. He is always caring and makes me feel he has my best interests at heart. He has diagnosed my issues correctly and treated me for them, and all my cardiac problems are under control.

Excellent physician. Great bedside manner. Thourough and educated. Takes his time to explain findings with patients. I credit hiom for prolonging my Dad's life by many years.

Love him!

Great person and great doctor!!!!

The Finest Doctor I have ever had!

Dr. Nader has been my cardiologist now or over 10 years. Simply put, he is the finest doctor I have ever had. Although my medical history is quite 'complicated', with a family history of cardiac diesease, due to Dr. Nader's knowledge, treatment and care, I have yet to suffer any damage to my heart muscle. I cannot say enough about the respect and admiration I hold for this man. It is solely due to his meticulous attention to my medical needs that I remain in perfect health today.

Best doctor I have ever had.

Dr. Ralph G Nader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.