Dr. Ralph R Parker Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ralph R Parker?

Great experience

Like other reviews, I really liked the fact that Dr. Parker spent so much time explaining everything. He spent nearly an hour with me answering all my questions and put me at ease. (Nobody WANTS to see a surgeon!) :-) Surgery went as expected and the facility was top notch. Thank you!!

Awesome experience!

Like so many other reviews, I was very impressed with the amount of time he spent explaining my problem. I did not feel rushed and he answered all my questions. The procedure went smoothly and was exactly as he had described. And he is always punctual—a rare quality in physicians. Thanks so much!!

Saved my life

He performed an incredibly difficult surgery on me with a 10% mortality rate and due to his methods, I had absolutely no issues during my 6 month process/recovery.

Great experience! Highly recommend!!

What a refreshing change! I am so used to waiting for 30-40 minutes PAST my appointment time for a doctor. Dr. Parker has always been right on time for my appointments. His bedside manner was so nice. I was nervous about having surgery and he put me at ease. Highly recommend!!

Education Specialist

Dr. Parker recently removed my gall bladder. Prior to the surgery, Dr. Parker reviewed my case and explained the procedure thoroughly with me, When I scheduled a second appointment with him with additional questions I had, he spent just as much time and showed an extreme amount of patience with my questions. My first impression of Dr. Parker was that he was very professional and yet courteous and pleasant. I am so pleased that I was referred to him. He had an excellent bedside manner and was gracious in his conversation with my family following the procedure.

He is the Real SuperMan!

My family has been saved by the REAL Superman TWICE- for Dr. Parker saved my mother's life: TWICE and there is NO surgeon on earth that could have done what he did so thoroughly and wisely. His knowledge is commendable, yes, but it is his instincts that I know for fact which guide him to his greatness. There are no words powerful enough to express the gratitude one feels toward an individual that saves the life of a loved one.

Happy Happy!

I've seem Dr. Parker a few times for different problems. He reassured me that I actually DID NOT need surgery when another surgeon was quick to rush me to surgery. I felt he was very honest and had MY best interests in mind. I also like the fact that he doesn't always make me come in for extra appointments (and co-pays) when a simple phone call is all I needed for my particular issue. Very unusual to find a doctor who considers my time as well!

Pleased Patient

After dealing with a Pilonidal Cyst for over 3 years I was finally referred to Dr. Parker. If you are dealing with a Pilonidal Cyst I would definitely recommend making an appointment to see what he can do for you. Great Doctor that really cares for his patients!

Outstanding surgeon!!

Most surgeons I have encountered over the years have been arrogant and grouchy. Dr. Parker was very courteous and helpful with my condition. His office staff was also very friendly and made my appointment in a timely manner. I would recommend him highly!