Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ralph A Parks
Dr. Ralph A Parks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skowhegan, ME. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph A Parks has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ralph A Parks has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Ralph A Parks has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
You did my very 1st knee replacement and it lasted 8 years ! 2nd knee replacement only lasted 2 years and you had retired so was done by someone else. Now I have been sent to another doctor for a third replacement and I ask what my options were if this didn't hold and he said possible amputation! I would like to talk with you and get your opinion on all of this.
This is the 2nd time I have called to get a prescription refill, it's now after 5pm so the office is closed, and it didn't get called in. I called your staff both times before 9am. I knew this would happen again so I asked for a written prescription on my last appt, and was assured it would be called into CVS without fail. Now I am out, and you're closed and I am in pain. I think this truly shows a lack of patient caring, since pain is the 5th vital sign (or so your nurses should have been taught).
47 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRedington Fairview General Hospital, 46 Fairview Ave, Skowhegan, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ralph A Parks, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Skowhegan, ME, in this video.
Dr. Ralph A Parks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skowhegan, ME.