Dr. Ralph Parks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Parks?

Need advise from Dr. Parks

Posted on November 17th, 2017

You did my very 1st knee replacement and it lasted 8 years ! 2nd knee replacement only lasted 2 years and you had retired so was done by someone else. Now I have been sent to another doctor for a third replacement and I ask what my options were if this didn't hold and he said possible amputation! I would like to talk with you and get your opinion on all of this.

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Dr Parks is Very skillful and caring and competent. Difficulty with accurate completion of insurance forms, claims. Disorganized staff, do not follow through with messages left.

Posted on April 24th, 2011

I have been put on the back burner, I have 2 broken legs and cant get proper pain contol. This doc knows squat about pain control.

Can't get a prescription

Posted on April 21st, 2009

This is the 2nd time I have called to get a prescription refill, it's now after 5pm so the office is closed, and it didn't get called in. I called your staff both times before 9am. I knew this would happen again so I asked for a written prescription on my last appt, and was assured it would be called into CVS without fail. Now I am out, and you're closed and I am in pain. I think this truly shows a lack of patient caring, since pain is the 5th vital sign (or so your nurses should have been taught).