Dr. Ralph D Pearlman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ralph D Pearlman?

Best possible outcome!

From the time I was diagnosed in August 2017 with colon cancer (size of a plum) to the time I had surgery 15 days later, it was seamless!! Dr. Pearlman and his amazing staff made me feel so comforted. I am blessed to have Dr. Sorser who found the mass in a colonoscopy and got Dr. Pearlman to call and get me in the immediately for consultation on surgery. Dr. Pearlman has an amazing bedside manner and confidence. He looked at me directly and me feel very assured he could get this cancer out and I would have a great chance at complete recovery! He was right! Surgery was done just under 3 weeks of diagnoses and I have a completely recovered-no chemo or radiation! His Sense of urgency to my situation was critical. Feeling GRATEFUL for all these Doctor's did for me. Thank you Dr. Pearlman! Betty O

Stay away from this idiot and his associate. They're are in it for the best interest of the hospital and their own, not really in yours. Go get yourself someone from Mayo or Cleaveland these guys are the cream of the crop.

Dr Pearlman and his entire team were quite simply outstanding. They all really care . Very professional and capable. Very helpful and considerate. You could not be in better hands.

11/04/16

Overall good experience with Dr Pearlman. This was my first colonoscopy with him. All of the staff were excellent...... See you in three 3years!!

Colonoscopy

The place runs like clock work. The staff was friendly and awesome. Dr Pearlman was excellent. Cant wait to go back!!!

Colon cancer resection

Very friendly. Makes the patient feel comfortable. Works well with other doctors related to the case and comes highly recommended from othes

Dr. Pearlman and his staff were awesome and very accomodating.

My procedure at Michigan Endoscopy Center

Everything went very smoothly. I arrived at the appointed time for registration, and they called me right on time to begin the prep for the procedure. On the rated items, I put that the wait time was 1 hour, but that was precisely as expected, since registration was scheduled at 9:45am for the 10:45am procedure. So, everything was still done on time. Dr. Pearlman is the very best! I've been going to him for these routine screenings for about 15 years, and he is very reassuring and calming -- the perfect 'bedside manner'. He let me know today that he'll see me for one more screening in 5 years, shortly before he retires. Well, I'm grateful I'll see him at least that one more time! I am certain he will plan well for his succession, as he would want all his patients to receive the very best of care in the future. Thanks to all who took care of me today, you were all great!

Great team

The entire team from front desk on back is alert, responsive, and caring, all with a light touch!

1st colonoscopy, yikes!

Much easier than I thought it would be! Staff was wonderful - informative and put me at ease. Prep was no big deal (which is what I was dreading). The day of the procedure I was brought in, changed, put on a gurney, taken to the procedure room, I was out in like 2 seconds, next thing I know I'm waking up. I felt great afterwards, no grogginess or anything. I was walking out a little more than 2 hours after I arrived! All in all it was an easy experience. Dr. Pearlman and all the staff were very nice, caring and professional. Highly recommend to any reluctant people out there!

I like doctor pearlman because he's happy and explains things well. The nurses were nice too. The office is in a basement so it's a bit dreary though. Also I had to reschedule because the doctor couldn't do it in the morning like I scheduled it, and then there was a big crowd and I waited a long time to get started. I would have liked a gift basket at the end too ✌️️

Debbie

This was my second colonoscopy from Dr. Pearl man, he has excellent bedside and is an excellent doctor. Everyone at the facility is very pleasant. It was a good experience.

Dr. Ralph D Pearlman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.