Dr. Ralph Rosenberg Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Rosenberg?

Good Dr.

His PA's are really great

Great interaction - so helpful

Dr. R and his team are outstanding in every way.

Knows his stuff

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenberg for over 25 yrs. Bedside manner at times is not the best, but I don't have a problem with that, he has always been right on with his diagnosis. I find his PA John to be excellent.

arrogant alarmist

If you prefer to be treated by a doctor who considers himself next to God, and you don't mind being condescended to and spoken to in an abusive manner, then Dr. Rosenberg is the right doctor for you. If you don't mind wasting your time, money, and emotions on unnecessary medical tests and trips to the ER, then you're in the right place. I will never set foot in that office again.

Great Dr

As a health care professional I feel their office is a model of professionalism. Dr's and staff are excellent.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Rosenberg is an excellent doctor. I, my wife and many of my friends have been seeing Dr. Rosenberg and his staff for over 20 years and have not a single complaint. If you're sick or if you need preventative care and advice, you're in excellent hands. I suspect most or all of the negative reviews are from people who either got told what they didn't want to hear, didn't understand what they were told, or are the sort who will be dissatisfied with any doctor. It's hard to imagine any other explanation for being dissatisfied with an extremely competent, thorough doctor who will always tell you the truth without glossing it over or leaving out the unpleasant parts.

Rude

I know I'm over weight. I'm 6'4" 300lbs muscular but also over weight . Our entire family is big boned. . After telling him that I joined weight watchers, he suggested that I reconsider and apply for lap-band surgery. He said all my back pain is attributed to my weight including my neck pain. His counter part suggested I see a Neuro surgeon. He said it's a waste of time and finished by saying he will not perscribe pain medication. So even if I lost 50lbs. and still had back pain, I'm SOL because there is nothing he will do for me.Thanks Doc

Excellent Doc

I don't understand what other people are saying here. Dr. Rosenberg is a great doctor. He is very thorough and leaves no stone unturned. I wish more doctors put as much thought into their patients as he does.

arrogant and loves to talk down to patients

1st, I have to say when you do get an appointment with Rosenberg he can diagnose the issue well. But in order to be diagnosed, you usually have to put up with his arrogant "holier than thou" attitude, endure repeated tests, and hope you dont get stuck seeing his PA---which i. most cases is the only way to see Rosenberg.

Not my idea of a good choice in physician

Physician talked over me, didn't listen to my concerns fully, and left me feeling like my concerns hadn't been fully addressed and that I wasn't important as either a patient or human being.

Top Doc!

Dr. Rosenberg is one of the best internal medicine doctors around. I have alot of friends who see him too. He is very well respected and known in the area. Everyone refers people to him. He is always thorough and careful with all his patients. And his office is very well run.

unnecessary roughness leading to injury

Dr. Ralph Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, CT.