Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Rossi
Dr. Ralph Rossi, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rossi is affiliated with EVERGREEN HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER, Swedish Edmonds Hospital and Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Rossi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Rossi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
SWEDISH MEDICAL CENTER BALLARD CAMPUS
Swedish Cherry Hill
Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
26 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Ralph Rossi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ralph Rossi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.