Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph E Russo III
Dr. Ralph E Russo III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moorestown, NJ, with other offices in Mount Laurel, NJ and Columbus, NJ . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Russo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph E Russo III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ralph E Russo III has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Ralph E Russo III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Russo is an excellent physician. While I was shuffled aside by other cardiologists, Dr. Russo ordered the correct tests and discovered that I have IHSS, a congenital, degenerative heart disease. He has carefully and caringly monitored me on this journey. Because of his close attention, it was determined that I needed an AICD. My entire family and I are grateful he chose cardiology and my primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Russo!
Dr. Ralph Russo is one of the most down to earth and personable medical professionals I've had in a long time. He's caring,approachable and always keeps me informed of my prognosis. I have nothing but high regards for him!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Ralph E Russo III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ralph E Russo III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.