3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Saintfort?

Dont use him

Doesn't care about you, writes you lowest prescription possible, in and out in 5 minutes, closed shop charged $35 to transfer records

Extremely Dishonest

Makes money from the pharmaceutical companies to push their newest drugs that have many known dangerous side effects and unknown long-term effects. Will Lie about other drugs that have a known history (side effects and results) and push only the ones he is getting extra money to push. Very dishonest with everything he says and does. Very poor listening skills and that seems to be because he already knows what he wants to do regardless of what is best for the patient. Session after session he will ask the same questions and recommend things he knows would be impossible if he had paid attention in prior sessions. Highly recommend staying far away if possible from this one.

He help you with what isthe best for you as an individual.

Good recommendations that will help in conjunction with medications.

K

He doesn't listen!

patient

He dropped my bipolar son because he missed an appointment and said he was not responsible. He did not send us a letter. I had to call 6 times before I got a call back. He did not send my son a letter, as is the ethical thing to do. And dropping him for not showing up for an appointment? How is he supposed to get his meds? He can't just stop them cold turkey before he finds another doctor. This man even said smoking pot was legal. I think HE needs to see a psychiatrist!!

Amazing Doctor

I really appreciate the succinct nature that Dr. Saintfort conducts himself and his practice. He didn't "rush" to medicate me, but made sure that my issues were addressed, understood, and eased into. He has always been on time, punctual, respectful of my time, and easy to work with when rescheduling is necessary. He has been an absolute difference-maker for me through some very difficult recent personal times in my life. Being willing to see a mental healthcare professional was not easy for me from an ego standpoint. Dr. Saintfort has made all the difference in the world to my willingness to address my problems. Needless, to say, I highly recommend.

Very poor services. This man cares only of the money that walks through his door. He has no patient interaction at all. He does not listen, and likes to ridicule. It is simply his way or the highway. My advice.....Seek elsewhere!!

If you think you have ADD or ADHD find someone else

His office said he was able to work with me on ADD issues, and THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH. It was a total waste of my time. As I look back..... I got in to see him in less than a week (must not get repeat patients). He is at his 3rd location and the other 2 would not give me his # (They must know he is less than qualified) I also read a bad review elsewhere and hope this helps someone not make the mistake I did.Best of luck finding someone else.

best psychiatrist i have ever worked with

Dr. Ralph Saintfort is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Davenport, IA.