Dr. Ralph Schmitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Schmitz?

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Very smart doctor and very knowledgeable. I'm always confident in his diagnosis.

A great physician

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Schmitz is one of the smartest doctors I have ever been seen by. When I have seen specialty physicians and they see he is my primary doctor, if they know him, they have always impressed upon me how fortunate I am to have him. All doctors are required to do a minimum amount of continuing education, but Dr. Schmitz does about 10 times the required amount. My ortho doctor actually did his interning at a hospital that Dr. Schmitz was an on-call doctor for and he told me he learned so much and was so impressed with Dr. Schmitz. The only down side, is that if you want that doctor who cuts up and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, it's not Dr. Schmitz. Dr. Schmitz is serious about getting to the root of your issue and getting you well again and is very much "matter of fact" about it. But if your looking for the most intelligent and knowledgeable doctor that isn't afraid to refer you to a very competent specialty doctor when you need it, then he's the one. for you.