Ralph Seligmann Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Ralph Seligmann?

This guy needs to retire

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I am sorry to have to write about this man. He really needs to retire. He has one of those boutique practices which I had to pay $1500 a year for. Not worth it. He spends the entire time with you while he tries to figure out his computer. This is very distracting and really not very professional. I am leaving this practice. Not what a boutique practice should be in my opinion. A few years ago he had nice gals working for him, now his staff is poor, do not call prescriptions in for you, have had to call back to get them moving, not very friendly staff. I worked in the medical field for years before I retired. This doctor does NOT follow the rules I learned. The doctor and staff do not even wear gloves!!! I am done with this doctor and want to warn others.

I pay $1500 for This?

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Beware

Posted on June 24th, 2011

First, I am no longer a patient at Dr. Seligmann's. I left his practice because he is much more interested in using his computer during the visit than listening or discussing the problems at hand. It appears that his practice is largely elderly which is OK as I am elderly but if you are a geriatric specialist, you should be sensitive to the needs of that age group. Dr. Seligman lacks bedside manner and I for one have found another doctor that cares and listens. To pay $1500 a year for Dr. seligman is a rip off. Look elsewhere, there are many good docs in Scottsdale.

Wonderful Staff but the doctor????????

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Dr. Seligmann used to be a great doctor but lately he has not helped me. He has made poor decisions and is at times mean, yelling at me. I guess I need a new doctor right? to be somewhat positive, his girls, Barb and Vi are wonderful, without them I would be gone. I am haveing a hard time deciding to go or stay because of his girls....

WOW!! Is 4 stars all I can Give

Posted on October 13th, 2009

I love this office!!!! It is a concierge practice. I pay $1500 a year but I never wait to see the doctor and have a number to call him 24/7. He is always available to talk to. His girls are the best, kind and caring. It is worth the money. He takes his time and never rushes you out of the office like my old doctor did.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2009

He saw my husband, my son and myself over a 15 year period and was always thorough, patient, caring and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend him.

Posted on January 8th, 2017