Dr. Ralph Sharman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Sharman Jr?

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

I've read reviews about Dr. Sharman and most say the same thing about him.... Great doctor, courteous, just overall good Doctor...my experience with him and his staff was not pleasant... His staff openly talked about me so loudly that the people in the waiting room could hear(my husband was in the waiting room) I was very embarrassed. Apparently they said I was intrusive and overbearing when it came to my father's health care...and I should mind my own business...Dr. Sherman was made aware of their behaviour but did nothing about it! So he is no longer my father's doctor... What really bothers me is the lack of professionalism that his staff showed toward us that day and his lack of concern over it! I take care of my dad so my thinking is if I ask questions or want to know more about how to help my dad they should be helpful to that. So no I was not happy and I do not recommend Dr. Sharman or his staff ever to anyone. There are too many other Doctors and their staff in our area that are more than happy to be helpful and most importantly professional with their patients and their families!!

Lorraine Norton

Posted on June 27th, 2011

We've been seeing Dr. Sharman and his staff since he opened his pratice. I totally trust him as he's proved himself to be a very sharp physician.

Posted on October 18th, 2017