Dr. Ralph Sperrazza Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Sperrazza?

Posted on December 1st, 2015

I had an HSG with Dr. Sperrazza today at Sisters of Charity Hospital, St. Joseph Campus. Based on what I had read online about the procedure, I was expecting the worst. Dr. Sperrazza put me at ease and gave my husband a vest to wear so that he could stay in the room and hold my hand. He explained everything that he was doing and assured me that it would be similar to a pap smear. And it was. He was very gentle, always asked if I was okay and was easy to talk to. I am so grateful for Dr. Sperrazza and the kindness that he showed me. I highly recommend him.

Amazing Experience. Chronic Pelvic Pain? You want to read this.

Posted on July 29th, 2015

I have had an amazing experience with Dr Sperrazza. I was passed off by doctors for 22 years. Told I was crazy, lazy and weak. Dr Sperrazza, with the help of Dr Dunleavy at Windsong radiology was able to correctly diagnose my conditions. I opted for a hysterectomy and Dr Sperrazza took the very best care of me. I had a rare complication that was just a fluke, random thing (that would only happen to me lol)and he was absolutely brilliant. Took my calls in the middle of the night, called me daily to see how I was doing when I was released from hospital. I can't possibly thank him enough. The extreme pain I had been in for years is finally gone. I have my life back after fighting for 22 years to be heard. I'm forever grateful <3

Posted on March 12th, 2014

I had the best experience I think I could ever have had with Dr. Sperazza. I have been with Dr. Sperrazza through infertility to endometriosis to 2 laparoscopic surgeries ( including a final -I hope- hysterectomy. I have always had a great experience with staff and reception. Thank you to all!

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Dr. Sperrazza is a kind, compassionate doctor. He carefully guided us through the process of conceiving with a h/o infertility. He was informative along the way and even called me at home to see how I was doing after a tricky cycle. We have a lovely daughter thanks to Dr. Sperrazza and his awesome staff. The nurses, receptionists and ultrasound techs were all friendly and informative as well.

BEWARE!!!!

Posted on January 20th, 2013

Not recommend

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

He didn&#039;t take a pathology during my surgery, which was the main reason I had surgery. One of the biggest mistakes of my life. I rushed into sur ...

Biggest mistake I ever made

Posted on September 28th, 2012

I regret having surgery with him.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Run don't walk from this practice!

Decent guy, terrible doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Sperrazza was friendly, but gave a diagnosis that conflicted with my hormone charts, did not explain why, did not follow up, did not give ANY information on my diagnosis. Just wrote it down and told me to research in myself. Have not been getting my period now for 8 months, although I am only in my 20s, and made no attempts to resolve this issue or give a reasonable explanation. The receptionists were HORRENDOUS. They were so rude over the phone on a regular basis, and when I finally scheduled an appointment with a different doctor who might actually help me, to get a second opinion, they demanded reschedule my appt, print out disclosure forms, mail it to them, and wait up to a week after they receive it before they can fax my hormone charts to my new doctor. I have NEVER heard of a process like that from a doctor, especially after all of them money spent on blood work. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Consideration

Posted on September 6th, 2011

We have been seeing Dr. Sperrazza for three years now and have found it apparent in his demeanor that he has been working in the fertility field for far too long. With each visit he has become more arrogant and condescending. He also severely lacks bedside manner and compassion. He didnt miss a beat when informing my husband and I we would not be able to have children of our own (we are only in our late twenties) and then proceeded to tell us that a sperm donor would be the only option. When we cringed at the suggestion his defense was not to worry because the sperm was taken from well educated white collar" men. Not exactly something you want to hear when your husband is a blue collar worker himself. Dr. Sperrazza acted as though we were a couple desperate to have a baby at any cost, and by any means, when really all we wanted was to have a baby together. He did not understand us (or try to understand us at all). By the way, this whole conversation took place in under 10 minutes as we were rushed in and out of his office.

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I found this doctor to be extremely knowledgeable and he came highly recommended by my OBGYN. At the consultation, he explained everything very thoroughly and made me very comfortable. I had an issue the day after surgery (which was his day 'off') and he called me back within 5 minutes to help me - which I appreciated very much! If I ever have issues in the future I will be coming back to him.

Don't Even Bother if You are Over 40

Posted on July 30th, 2011

I went to the doctor on a recommendation of my GYN. I am 45 and have been trying for five years to conceive. She spoke glowingly of him. All our levels are normal by the way. My husband and I took the day off from work to meet with him The meeting lasted 10 minutes. He told me I was too old, my eggs were too old and he would not even test me to see if my eggs were viable and my only option was donor eggs or adoption. Very cold and harsh. He then showed me some scary statistics on over 40 women who get pregnant and ushered us as quickly as he could from his office to the desk where you pay for the visit. Probably afraid I would be so traumatized that I would walk out with paying my copay. He then proceeded to tell me about a 53 year old patient who got pregnant and realized that her fetus was seriously abnormal and chose to abort. Then told me not to hesitate to call him if I had any questions. I was in shock and in disgust. When I made the appointment you have to tell them your birthday so it was not like I lied to get in there and all my paperwork from GYN was sent over a week before the visit also stating my age. Why could I had not been told he would never treat me in a million years before we took a day off and paid for the visit? I felt like he didn't care and just wanted the money from my insurance. I could not believe the cruelty of allowing me to make an appointment and then basically shatter my dreams and give me the bum's rush. I would not recommend him to anyone.