Dr. Ralph Stocker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Stocker?

Uncaring

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I saw Dr Stocker for joint pain that had gone on for 10+ years. He doesn't listed and he doesn't care to listen. Again and again I told him I didn't want to take meds for it, I wanted to know the cause. He accused me of being a junkie looking for pain pills. Went to another doctor...ended up being a food allergy. I changed my diet and within 48 hours the pain I had suffered for years was gone.

Unprofessional

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Felt like he was always talking down to me and judging me. He refused to update my FMLA time from the extreme bare minimum, even though I have chronic daily pain that does not respond to 4+ medications, physical therapy, massages, and goes from moderate to severe and it interrupts my day to day activities because HE thinks it's "not good for people with my disorder". Told me he "refuses to sign anymore paperwork for me" after I attempted to reach him for over a month. Extremely unprofessional and will not be returning.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Dr. Stocker is an excellent physician and he is very kind and caring .

Patient

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Stocker for 5 yrs...I have always been able to get an apt when ever I needed to see him...he has always been very kind and very understanding of my pain and concerns..The office staff is wonderful also...never had to wait long at my appts...I would recommend Dr Stocker to anyone who needs a great Rheumatology Dr.

Dr. Stocker-Extremely rude and unprofessional

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

I went to see Dr. Stocker after developing pains in my joints. Although test results verified that his diagnosis was accurate, I was bothered by his bedside manner. He was extremely short with my husband and I, and he seemed to talk down to us. I was considering canceling my follow-up appointment wiith him but figured I'd better follow though with the appointment as I was still having pain in my knee. This time, Dr. Stocker told me my pain was all in my head and I should stop over exaggerating. Now, I may not be a doctor, but I know how my body feels. I also have my MBA and am a successful working professional who knows that this is not how people should be treated-let alone by a doctor who they are paying good money to see. I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

Wonderful man

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Stocker since the mind 90's. He is amazing and very considerate. When I didn't have insurance he helped me get my RA medications at a very reduced rate and lowered my office visit amount so I could still see him. You are not just a # to Dr. Stocker you are a person with medical issues and he wants to help.I don't know another Dr of his caliber who volunteers during hurricane Katrina and other natural disasters. He is a humanitarian and I will continue to see him until he retires which I hope is not soon.

Posted on April 17th, 2011

I strongly recommend Dr. Stocker. I was in my 30's when I was diagnosed by another Rheumatologist. My doctor transferred out of state and he sent me to Dr. Stocker. I have faith in Dr. Stocker. He is very professional, kind and concerned with his patients. He has always answered any of my questions. Whenever I have called to speak with him, he gets back to me within 15 minutes. He knows and cares about his patients. I have recommended him to many people I know. 20 years later and I still know and appreciate that I have a very good doctor in Dr. Stocker

Absolutely the best!

Posted on March 15th, 2010

Diagnosed my condition immediately, even though I was only 45 and my condition is only found in women over 75 years old - PMR.

Posted on July 15th, 2017