Dr. Ralph J Turner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph J Turner?

Dr. Turner is like a friend.....

Dr. Ralph J. Turner is an excellent doctor. I almost feel like Dr. Turner & I grew up together! I first met Dr. Turner when I was a patient of Dr. Stacy Stephens when he was on Garland Road in Dallas, I was twenty something....that was a long time ago! From there I followed Stephens & Turner to all their locations & when Dr. Stephens retired I didn't hesitate to stay with Dr. Turner & their staff at Presbyterian on Walnut Hill in Dallas, then to Presbyterian of Plano, (the other side of the world from Kaufman & Van Zandt counties) but when you find a great doctor that's what you do, you go where they go! Dr. Turner has seen me through the years with all my problems from irregular periods, being anemic, ovarian cysts, mammograms & after my colonectomy/partial hysterectomy in 1987 he was there to see me through all of that & to monitor my ovaries that should've been removed during that surgery. So two years later when I began having pain & problems, I went to Dr. Turner so he could remove my ovaries & he helped me with being thrown into menopause during my late thirties, early forties! When Dr. Turner told me he & his family were moving to Tyler & taking his practice to UTHSC at Tyler, he asked if I would be interested in following him....I was like "ARE YOU KIDDING"? Just a hop & a skip East down I-20, I'm there already! I'll be 57 in a few months & I'm still with Dr. T !! I like it when he walks into the exam room & actually remembers me! He has a great personality with a funny sense of humor, he has a good bedside manner because he's sincere about you as a person, not just his patient. He calls you to follow up after any treatments or medication change to make sure you're doing well or if you have any questions or concerns, HE calls, not the nurse or a staff member, Dr. Turner calls & talks to you personally! Who does that these days ? Exactly!! Would I recommend Dr. Turner to a friend? Of course! I'd recommend him to any woman, menopausal or just starting a family! Dr. Turner is like a good friend, that knows more about you than a good friend & doesn't hold it against you! That's how comfortable he makes you feel & I like that!

Dr. Turner is an awesome doctor! I have been a patient over 15 years. My daughter was born very premature and Dr. Turner was so caring for both of us. I went to visit her at the hospital one day and saw him there at her bedside. He is also an excellent surgeon who calls to check on patients after they leave the hospital. Thanks Dr. Turner!! Renay