- Orlando VA Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ralph M Vicari has 2 locations
Dr. Ralph M Vicari has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ralph M Vicari has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Pacemaker Implantation
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ralph M Vicari Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5201 Raymond St Orlando , FL (407) 631-1000
- 2900 Veterans Way Melbourne , FL 32940
More about Dr. Ralph M Vicari
-Assistant Professor, University of Central Florida Department of Cardiology -Vice President of the National Lipid Foundation -Director of MIMA Century Research Associates.