Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ralph W Day
Dr. Ralph W Day, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph W Day has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ralph W Day has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ralph W Day has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
There is no doubt in my mind that without Dr Day, my daughter and I would not be here today. He is caring, attentive and extremely well taught. Mom and baby always come first. I always felt safe and secure in the knowledge that he knew what he was doing and I was getting the best advice possible. I thank God for Dr Day every time I look at my daughter. I wish he was still in NH.
48 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Oklahoma Schusterman Center Clinic, 4502 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Ralph W Day is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.