Is Dr. Ralph Waldo the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Waldo MD
Dr. Ralph Waldo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN. His specialties include Psychiatry and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Waldo has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine
Dr. Ralph Waldo has the following 14 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
Dr. Ralph Waldo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ralph Waldo's office for more information.
11350 N. Meridian Street Suite 220 Carmel, IN : (574) 406-8469
More about Dr. Ralph Waldo
Ralph Waldo, M.D. graduated from Indiana University with degrees in biology and psychology, following which he received an M.S. in Physiology and Biophysics. In 1999 he obtained his medical degree from ...
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Integrative Physicians, 11350 N. Meridian Street Suite 220, Carmel, IN
Dr. Ralph Waldo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carmel, IN.