Dr. Ralph E Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph E Watson?

Worth waiting for

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. Was my primary care physician for seven years while we lived in Michigan. His expertise in effectively treating hypertension was something I haven't been able to match since.

Worth waiting for!

The only downside to seeing Dr. Watson is you sometimes have to wait a bit longer. But that's because he takes the time with each patient to be thorough and to make sure all of your questions are answered. He was my primary care physician for seven years, and was the doctor in whom I've had the most confidence of any I've seen over my 53 years.

Type 2 Diabetes