Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ralph Young Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ralph Young Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Ralph Young Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
This Doctor was a calming voice during a very painful and scary round with kindy stones. I have lots of friends that are doctors and have never seen even my friends be as open friendly and caring as this man was while i'n my time of need. I already consider him a friend and hopefully won't have to be i'n his office for another medical visit. But I highly recomend this doctor.
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Physicians Centre
College Station Medical Center
46 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1970
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Ralph Young Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsYOUNG & YOUNG UROLOGY ASSOCIATES PC, 1404 Bristol St, Bryan, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ralph Young Jr in this video.
Dr. Ralph Young Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryan, TX.